11 reasons for starting up Handpan Japan 「ハンドパン」 project in Fukuoka
1. Fukuoka is the fastest growing city in Japan
2. Fukuoka is located in the Heart of East Asia
3. The city of Fukuoka is an Incredible Place to Live. Fukuoka is one of the most liveable cities in the entire world. Fukuoka was ranked the world’s 7th most liveable city in 2016 according to Monocle!
5. Handpan Japan 「ハンドパン」 has great partnerships with musical communities across the globe, giving you the chance to interact with other amazing companies, handcrafters, and artists/musicians.
6. Fukuoka is an incredible place to live with nature. Handpan Japan 「ハンドパン」 wants to leverage this opportunity to preserve the energy and development of new concepts through music (relaxation, music therapy, yoga).
7. Handpan Japan 「ハンドパン」 is a project of life,
8. Jimmy Braun ブラウン ジミー is a musician, journalist, blogger, and web designer. He has worked for Djoliba Percussions (in Toulouse, France) for 20 years.
9. Jimmy Braun and Djoliba Percussions collaborate on the project Spacedrum® and Zenko® with the company Metal Sounds. 70% of their production is sold internationally. Fukuoka is the ideal city to continue to develop the Metal Sounds brand (Spacedrum®, Zenko®) and create new partnerships with Japan.
10. The Handpan 「ハンドパン」is an amazing intuitive instrument. Children and the elderly alike can enjoy making music with the Handpan.
11. The Handpan 「ハンドパン」player community in Japan is growing continuously. Handpan Japan aims to joyously bring people together and create a network for exchange and support.